1. Kanye West - Eating His Own EarwaxEating your own earwax is disgusting on so many levels. Not that I would know, but it must taste beyond awful and surely it would stick to the inside of your mouth and you wouldn't be able to get rid of it. Kanye obviously doesn't mind though. He was snapped doing the dirty deed for all to see.Image source DistractflyWhile most of us would be left desperately scouring for a glass of water or, better yet, a memory-erasing elixir, Kanye appears unfazed, embracing the unorthodox with an air of indifference. Perhaps, in the grand tapestry of his eccentricities, munching on earwax is a mere footnote – a peculiar punctuation mark in the saga of Kanye being, well, Kanye.Original content sourced from Femanin.com
2. Justin Bieber - Spitting From A BalconyHere we find ourselves, pondering the finer nuances of etiquette and the unwritten rules of romance. Surely, in the grand curriculum of marital bliss, "Thou shalt not spit over the balcony" must be a fundamental commandment, right?Image source The MirrorAs Justin casually transformed a romantic vista into a potential splash zone, one can't help but picture the unsuspecting fans below, blissfully awaiting a glimpse of their idol. Little did they know that they were unwittingly participating in an unorthodox baptism by celebrity saliva.
3. Christy Turlington - Sweat StainAh, the glamorous world of celebrity workouts – where the pursuit of fitness sometimes collides with the unexpected, and even the most iconic figures are not immune to the pitfalls of bodily functions. Enter Christy Turlington, the epitome of elegance and grace, whose recent gym escapade left bystanders questioning whether they had stumbled upon a hidden chapter in the model's fitness diary.Image source BuzzFeedSweating buckets after an intense spin class is par for the course, but the wet patch at the zenith of Christy's leggings hinted at a narrative beyond the ordinary. Speculation arose, like curious whispers echoing through the gym: had the former supermodel dared to play a game of bladder brinkmanship?
4. Harry Styles - Vomiting In The StreetAh, the highs and lows of life on the road – a journey that, for Harry Styles, took an unexpected detour into the realm of motion-induced discomfort. While the world is accustomed to seeing the pop sensation as the epitome of cool, captured in the midst of lively concerts and chic red carpet appearances, this offered the opposite.Image source Daily MailIn a world that often glorifies the polished veneer of celebrity life, Harry Styles' impromptu pit stop to the side of the road serves as a refreshing dose of authenticity. No amount of chart-topping hits or sold-out concerts can shield one from the inevitable grip of motion sickness.
5. Ethan Hawke - Picking His NoseEthan Hawke, like the rest of us mere mortals, succumbed to the universal allure of a good nostril investigation. After all, who among us can claim to have never wondered what's going on up there? However, as fate would have it, Hawke's curiosity was caught in the act.Image source TwitterIt seems the seasoned actor momentarily forgot the cardinal rule of celebrity life – when you're in the public eye, even the most innocuous actions can become headline news. In this case, the finger-in-nostril escapade became a viral sensation faster than you can say "action."
6. Zayn Malik - Filthy EarsIn a surprising turn of events, the former boy band heartthrob, fresh from the pages of a GQ spread, finds himself at the center of a rather unglamorous saga involving, of all things, potatoes sprouting in his lug holes. Surely someone might have told him right?Image source Irish MirrorIt seems Gigi Hadid's ex might have missed the memo on the finer points of hygiene etiquette, or maybe he's embracing a newfound aesthetic that pairs well with a post-breakup beard. Regardless, one would assume that Zayn's mum, in her infinite wisdom, might have imparted some pearls of hygiene wisdom during his coming-of-age years.
7. Ansel Elgort - Looking For BogiesAh, the perils of the prying lens – a lesson Ansel Elgort learned the hard way amidst the chaotic symphony of film production. In a scene that played out off-script during the shooting of 'The Fault In Our Stars', Ansel, in a moment of apparent nasal exploration, unwittingly thrust himself into the spotlight of the ever-watchful cameras.Image source US TodayWhile Ansel's on-screen charm may have wooed audiences in 'The Fault In Our Stars', this off-script nose-picking incident serves as a testament to the unpredictable nature of celebrity life. In the grand saga of Hollywood blunders, it's a reminder that even the most polished performers are, at their core, wonderfully human.
8. Ariana Grande - Licking DonutsIn a scene reminiscent of a toddler's uninhibited exploration of the culinary world, Ariana, despite her mature status, was caught red-handed, or rather, sugar-fingered, engaging in an unexpected bout of donut-licking. Now, one might argue that the allure of a delectable donut can be overpowering, but surely, by the age of Grande, one should have mastered the art of donut consumption without resorting to such playful antics.Image source Daily MailOne can only imagine the reactions of onlookers, perhaps torn between admiration for Ariana's carefree spirit and a raised eyebrow at the unexpected culinary audacity. Donuts, after all, are meant to be savored, not affectionately licked like a lollipop.
9. Britney Spears - Digging Up ThereCaught in the act of a public nostril investigation, Britney's concentration suggests a level of dedication to the task at hand that one might reserve for a high-stakes performance. The paparazzi lens, relentless in its pursuit, immortalized the scene, leaving Britney to navigate the unexpected journey from privacy to public spectacle.Image source Irish Post
10. Kristen Dunst - Eating Salad Weirdlyn a scene that could be straight out of a dining etiquette tutorial, Kirsten Dunst, despite her sweet demeanor, finds herself in a culinary conundrum that leaves onlookers questioning the boundaries of table manners. It's a moment that, while not super gross, certainly ventures into the realm of cringe-worthy dining habits.Image source Eonline.comSo here's to Kirsten Dunst – a star on the silver screen, an inadvertent performer in the world of dining decorum. In the grand banquet of celebrity quirks, her unconventional knife-and-fork ballet adds a touch of weirdness to the otherwise refined act of dining, or something like that!
11. Sienna Miller - Shoes, What Shoes?No matter how I try, I cannot get my head around walking barefoot outside. I have to admit I once wheeled the bin up the driveway on collection day without wearing my trainers but to actually go out on roads and pavements without footwear is gross. Just look at the soles on Sienna Miller's feet!Image source Life & StyleYou have to wonder what was going through her mind to head out and about without any footwear on right? Surely she might have put even some socks on to offer some form of protection to her soles in order to make sure they never got quite as dirty as they did.
12. Brody Jenner - Drinking From A ShoeAm I missing something here? Is there a ritual where it makes you extra manly if you drink from your shoe? Brody Jenner doesn't seem to think it's anything other than the norm. Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on the Australian. There could be a simple explanation like a shortage of clean drinking glasses.Image source Las Vegas Review JournalIt turns out though, that the 'Shoey' as it's affectionately known in Australia, is actually a common tradition amongst students and sportspeople in particular. Even the famous F1 driver Daniel Riccardo has been spotted doing this on the big screen during his driving time.
13. Pink - Peeing PubliclyAs Pink's kids embark on an outdoor watering expedition, one can't help but marvel at the raw, unfiltered moments that transcend the glitzy facade of stardom. After all, in the grand tapestry of parenting, unexpected pit stops for a bathroom break are par for the course, whether you're a global icon or an everyday mom.Image source Verywell FamilyThe irony of Pink having been snapped in a similar situation just days earlier adds a touch of comedic continuity to the family saga of sudden bathroom emergencies. It appears that when nature calls, it doesn't check the celebrity status before making its demands, even if you're a chart-topping pop sensation.
14. Aziz Ansari - Nose DunkingAs Ansari, known for his wit and charm on 'Parks & Recreation,' engaged in the age-old pursuit of excavating nasal treasures, he likely didn't anticipate that the street would turn into an impromptu theater for an unexpected act. There's always someone watching in the celebrity world though!Image source OK MagazineOne can't help but chuckle at the sheer audacity of a nose-pick in broad daylight. The nonchalant demeanor, the casual stroll – it's as if Ansari temporarily forgot that the streets are lined with invisible paparazzi, ready to turn any unassuming moment into a headline.
15. Niall Horan Doing The SameAh, the saga of celebrity antics continues, and this time, it's the charming Irish heartthrob, Niall Horan, stepping into the spotlight of the 'gross' list. It appears that the allure of nose-related adventures is not limited to Harry Styles and Zayn Malik alone, as Niall takes center stage with yet another notable "nosey" incident.Image source Pinteresthe recurring theme of nose-related adventures in the realm of celebrity gossip sparks a certain curiosity – is there a hidden allure to these seemingly impromptu activities, or is it merely a case of stars embracing their humanity in the most unfiltered way possible?
16. Miley Cyrus - Spitting Water On Fanswhere Justin Bieber's balcony escapade serves as a mere appetizer for the main course presented by none other than the irrepressible Miley Cyrus. In a bid to outdo the balcony spitter extraordinaire, Miley took the proverbial stage – a concert stage, to be exact – to showcase her own unique approach to hydration and crowd engagement.Image source Grazia DailyPicture this: the crowd, eager and anticipatory, their excitement reaching a fever pitch as Miley takes a dramatic swig of water, a seemingly ordinary act that transforms into a spectacle of unexpected proportions. For in that fleeting moment, Miley forgets the cardinal rule of beverage consumption – thou shalt swallow, not spit.
17. Natalie Portman - Scratching Her ButtThe butt itch has a way of demanding attention at the most inconvenient times, like a mischievous itch fairy determined to test one's composure. Your first-hand account of the denim dilemma strikes a chord with anyone who has experienced the exquisite torture of an unreachable itch in the most delicate of locations.Image source RedditAlas, the unforgiving eyes of the public were not to be deceived. Natalie's covert operation was exposed, a brief but telling moment captured by the watchful lens of the camera. Sorry, Natalie, but even Oscar-winning actresses can't escape the scrutiny of the itch fairy's relentless gaze.
18. Mischa Barton — The Ultimate Queen Of Nose PickingIn this unexpected episode of candid human moments, Mischa Barton was caught mid-rummage, venturing into the depths of her nasal passages with what could be considered a touch of misplaced elegance – the pinky finger, the epitome of refined gestures, attempting to lend an air of sophistication to an otherwise unglamorous act.Image source PaperblogSo here's to Mischa Barton, the inadvertent pinky pioneer of nasal rummaging, proving that even in the glamorous landscape of television stardom, the unfiltered authenticity of human habits prevails. After all, sometimes the pinky finger can't rescue us from the candid exposure of our less-than-ladylike tendencies.
19. Justin Bieber - MooningThe first two-time gross appearance is Justin Bieber! In a tale that blends the historic allure of Mayan ruins with the modern spectacle of a pop sensation's antics, Justin found himself entwined in a narrative that could rival even his hit single 'Sorry.'Image source PopdustIn a moment that's part historical transgression, part contemporary pop culture folly, Justin Bieber scaled the ancient stones and decided to share a bit of his, ahem, personal moonlight with the world. The Mayan ruins, once a solemn testament to a bygone era, became the backdrop for a show that even the most avant-garde of Mayan architects couldn't have anticipated.
20. Ed Sheeran - Farts When SingingBehind the dulcet tones of "Thinking Out Loud" lies a revelation that may add an unexpected note to the symphony of love: Ed Sheeran, the maestro of romantic lyrics, is not immune to the less-than-melodic charms of flatulence. I mean who is though, really?Image source Irish ExaminerIn a moment that could be described as both candid and, well, cheeky, Ed Sheeran shared a tidbit that took the edge off the emotive words of his chart-topping ballad. It turns out that, despite his soulful crooning and heartfelt serenades, Ed has a penchant for letting one rip while gracing the stage in front of a live audience.
21. Kate Moss - Drugs LeakYears ago, during a period when Kate Moss wasn't in the best of ways, the tabloid narrative took a sharp turn as her struggles with drug addiction became widely known. This wasn't just a personal battle; it became a public spectacle that cast shadows over the designer brands she so elegantly represented.Image source MetroThe designer brands that once basked in Kate's modeling brilliance were now faced with a dilemma. The pristine image they sought to project clashed with the stark reality captured in that incriminating video. It was a collision of worlds – the ethereal beauty of fashion and the raw, unfiltered vulnerability of a person navigating personal demons.
22. Miley Cyrus - Moved On From Squeaky CleanPicture this: Miley, eager to shed the shackles of her Disney past, enlisted a friend to capture a rebellious moment on video. A bong, illegal substances, and an unapologetic desire to shock became the ingredients of a scandalous cocktail that echoed through tabloid headlines and left fans and critics alike collectively gasping.Image source The MirrorThis all came on her 18th birthday too! She was clearly going for rite of passage into adulthood, Miley celebrated her 18th birthday with a splash that shook the foundations of her squeaky-clean image. Over the years, Miley's journey has been a rollercoaster of boundary-pushing stunts and eyebrow-raising escapades, each one seemingly more audacious than the last.
23. David Hasselhoff - Eating Off The FloorDavid Hasselhoff. In a moment that blurs the lines between hilarity and questionable decisions, his daughter, armed with a smartphone and a cheeky sense of humor, decided to document a shirtless and inebriated Hoff indulging in a floor-burger feast.Image source Daily MirrorOne can't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation. The clash between the legendary Hoff persona and the down-to-earth, burger-grabbing dad is both amusing and, for some, cringe-worthy. After all, when your father is a pop culture icon, every moment caught on camera has the potential to become a headline.
24. Sophia Urista - Festival PeeThe members of 'Brass Against' were as shocked as the festival goers when lead singer Sophia Urista peed on the face of a fan during the set at 'Welcome To Rockville'. She apologised on Twitter afterwards and said that she probably shouldn't have done it - probably??Image source SpinThe word "probably" hung in the air, a testament to the surreal nature of the incident and the unforeseeable consequences that accompany unscripted moments on stage. I can't imagine that anyone there could quite believe their eyes as things began to unfold.
25. Mike Tindall - Kissing Mystery BlondeIt's a wonder Mike Tindall didn't get sent to the Tower of London after being spotted snogging a mystery blonde weeks before his forthcoming nuptials to Princess Anne's daughter and the Queen's grand daughter. He found himself entangled in a whirlwind of whispers and raised eyebrows.Image source Daily MailNow, with three mini Tindalls in tow, the couple stands as a testament to love's ability to weather the storms of scandal. The Tower of London, it seems, can remain a historical relic rather than a destination for wayward rugby players. He's definitely one lucky man.
26. Winona Ryder - Shopping SpreeEvery one loves a shopping spree and being able to splash the cash. Winona Ryder is partial to a bit of retail therapy herself. In fact, the Hollywood star was under the impression it was 'buy one get four free' when she 'inadvertently' acquired various items without paying for them.Image source US WeeklyThe catch? The ever-vigilant CCTV cameras, silent witnesses to this unintentional shopping spree. Winona, caught in the act, couldn't resort to the age-old art of fibbing to wiggle her way out of the situation. The cameras, after all, don't fall for Hollywood charm.
27. Lady Gaga - Meat DressEven with her amazing talent and an Oscar on her mantelpiece, Lady Gaga is best known for shopping at her local butchers for 4 kilos of rump steak and instead of using the meat on the bbq, decided to make a dress out of it for a forthcoming awards ceremony.Image source DazedGaga's carnivorous dress stands as a testament to the fact that, in the world of fashion, the only limit is one's imagination – and sometimes, the result can be as gross as it is unforgettable. After all, in Gaga's world, meat isn't just for grilling; it's a medium for making a bold and, yes, grossly fabulous statement.
28. Britney - MeltdownBritney Spears has been through the mill. After a successful stint on the 'Mickey Mouse Club' and a number 1 single where she dressed as a school girl, she lost the plot. Two failed marriages and a snog onstage with Madonna couldn't stop her meltdown where she burst into a barber shop and shaved her head.Image source The MirrorThe world watched in a mix of concern, confusion, and tabloid-fueled frenzy as Britney's iconic tresses were replaced by a close-cropped head. It was a visual representation of a star unraveling, shedding the expectations and constraints that came with her image.
29. Azealia Banks - Wardrobe of Dead ChickenAh, the mystifying world of Azealia Banks, where shock and surprise are the bread and butter of her narrative. In a moment that blurred the lines between reality and the bizarre, the rapper and provocateur extraordinaire decided to give her fans and the world a glimpse into a closet-cleaning session that was far from the ordinary.In 2016, Azealia Banks posted some videos showing her cleaning a closet in her apartment. It appeared to be filled with decaying and dead chickens, feathers and dried blood (sorry if you're eating). It was supposedly some sort of witchcraft behaviour. We know she loves to shock but this is plain revolting.
30. Hugh Grant - Sex ScandalThe cautionary tale of Hugh Grant, a moment in Hollywood history that unfolded like a script from a cheeky British comedy. Picture this: Hugh Grant, the charming actor with a burgeoning career, finding himself in a rendezvous not with a leading lady but an escort discovered on the bustling corner of Sunset Boulevard.Image source Daily Express
It's been 25 years since that fateful night, and yet, the memory lingers like the punchline of an inside joke. Hugh Grant, in a moment of sheer plonkerhood, unwittingly thrust himself into the spotlight in a way no PR team would recommend.
31. Actor Chris Pine Is Another Nose PickerAh, the pursuit of a peaceful moment on a balcony, where one can bask in the serenity of their own space. For actor Chris Pine, however, even this seemingly private retreat proved to be a stage where the quirks of humanity came to light in the most unexpected way.Image Source / Just JaredThe irony of a balcony, traditionally a haven of personal relaxation, becoming the backdrop for such a humanizing act is not lost on anyone. Chris Pine, in this unfiltered moment, becomes a relatable figure, a reminder that celebrities, are not immune to the quirks that bind us all.
32. Fergie Peeing Herself On StageThe show must go on, according to Fergie. While performing with The Black Eyed Peas, it seems Fergie had a little accident. Fans spotted a wet spot near her crotch and photographed her. Photographs found their way to the press, turning what was meant to be a musical spectacle into a tabloid sensation.Image Source / New York PostFergie, caught in a moment that transcended the boundaries of glamour, found herself at the center of an embarrassment that she candidly describes as "the most unattractive moment of her life." The showbiz adage "the show must go on" took on a whole new meaning for Fergie that day.
33. Robin Thicke Blurs The LinesA fan picture turned into a scandal for Robin Thicke in 2013. He had a picture taken with a young blonde woman that looked innocent enough apart from a poorly placed mirror behind them. In the mirror, you can see the married singer’s hand firmly on the backside of this woman.Image Source/ NY Daily News
As fans, armed with smartphones and a penchant for drama, shared the incriminating image far and wide, the internet erupted with speculation and commentary. The viral nature of the photo even prompted fans to send it directly to Robin Thicke's wife, adding a layer of digital drama to the unfolding scandal.